Sarah Sheard's Thoughts and Theories

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Productive Procrastination

One of my facebook friends mentioned this. My house is very very happy that I'm working on a PhD, because when I'm procrastinating from that I'm doing lots of "useful" things. I sew (jacket sleeves, mending, tailoring, 2 new shirts, fitted some pants etc); I clean (storage room, piles, hall closet); I shop for appliances (new dishwasher and fridge yesterday!); I garden (mulch, zinnias; pansies); I used the power washer on the deck and even sealed it, and I even built a whole new patio!

What will I ever do for motivation when I don't have a doctorate to avoid?

1 Comments:

  • Trying to do work from home is a great way to get the house painted, I've found.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home